Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 30min (incl. marinating time)
Number of servings: 2
300g (10.5oz.) chicken thigh (with skin)
* 1 tsp. grated garlic
* 1/2 tsp. ginger juice
* 1 tbsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. honey
* salt and cracked black pepper
2 tbsp. katakuriko (potato starch)
vegetable oil for deep frying
torn cabbage leaves
1. Remove unwanted fat but leave the skin of chicken (because the skin makes the chicken crispier!).
2. Mix A in a bowl. Add the chicken and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Drain well and coat with katakuriko (potato starch).
4. Deep fry in oil at 160C (320F) for 7 minutes (flip the chicken once or twice). Then turn to 180C (356F) and cook for about 1 minute until crisp golden brown.
5. Slice the chicken into bite-size pieces. Serve with torn cabbage leaves and mayonnaise.
You can roll up a piece of chicken in a piece of cabbage with some mayonnaise and eat