Coffee Cake | Christmas Special Cake Recipe By Annuradha Toshnwal
Coffee Cake – Tea Time Dessert Recipe – Christmas Special Cake Recipe By Annuradha Toshnwal
Indulge yourself in rich aromatics of coffee. Its a delicious, yummy, mouthwatering coffee dessert recipe which can be enjoyed either as a dessert or a tea time snack. Catch the recipe, as Chef Annuradha Toshniwal teaches how to make and bake, a simple and easy to make homemade coffee cake recipe.
3/4 cups Brown Sugar
1 & 1/4 cup Plain Flour
1/2 cup Butter
2 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
Milk as per requirement
6 tbsp of Icing Sugar
1 tbsp Coffee Powder
– Take a bowl, put the brown sugar and break the eggs on it and blend it till its light and fluffy.
– Add butter and beat it again
– Gradually add in the flour in it, 1 tbsp at a time, twice, then add the rest of the flour.
– Add baking powder, coffee powder and beat it well
– Keep adding milk and blend it till it has a dropping consistency
– Put the mixture in previously greased cake tin mold and spread it well all around.
– Put the tin in the oven in 220c for about 20 — 25 mins
– Once the cake is baked, scrape the knife through the edges and invert it.
– Let the cake come out of the mold and let it cool
– Meanwhile prepare the icing
– In a bowl add icing sugar, coffee powder, water and beat it well till it has a running consistency and no lumps formed.
– Drop the icing on the cake and its ready to be served.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/o66p6X
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/12l4XZ