Appetizer recipes: Sweet and sour shrimp puff appetizers
Here is a beautiful appetizer recipe that will give your party table some extra ‘zazz. These shrimp puffs are easier to make than they look. Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury demonstrates a quick and easy way to put them together.
Appetizer recipes: How to make sweet and sour shrimp puffs
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray, or line with cooking parchment paper.
2. In small bowl, mix cream cheese, soy sauce, ginger and garlic until well blended; set aside.
3. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise in half to make 16 triangles.
4. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese mixture on each triangle. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
5. Place 1 shrimp on shortest side of each triangle; roll up, starting at shortest side, rolling to opposite point.
6. Place sesame seed in small bowl. Gently press top of each roll into sesame seed; place roll, point side down, on cookie sheet.
7. Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until golden brown.
8. In small microwavable bowl, microwave preserves uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until melted. Gently spread 1 teaspoon melted preserves over each puff to glaze. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Pillsbury’s sweet and sour shrimp puffs recipe makes 16 appetizers.
More Howdini Appetizer Recipe Videos